Thetype exposes the following members.
Gets the count of items in the set.
- type is null.
- type represents a void type.
- type represents an invisible type, i.e. a non-public type or a public nested type which has a non-public outer type.
- type represents a generic type.
- type represents an array type.
- type has been added to the set already.
Removes all items from the set.
Allows an object to try to free resources and perform other cleanup operations before it is reclaimed by garbage collection.(Inherited from Object.)
Returns An IEnumerator object to iterate over items of the set.
Serves as a hash function for a particular type.(Inherited from Object.)
Gets the type of the current instance.(Inherited from Object.)
Creates a shallow copy of the current Object.(Inherited from Object.)
Returns a string that represents the current object.(Inherited from Object.)