The KnownTypeSet type exposes the following members.
Adds the specifiedobject to the set. Throws in the following cases:
- type is null.
- type represents a void type.
- type represents an invisible type, i.e. a non-public type or a public nested type which has a non-public outer type.
- type represents a generic type.
- type represents an array type.
- type has been added to the set already.
Removes all items from the set.
Determines whether the specified(Inherited from is equal to the current . .)
Allows an object to try to free resources and perform other cleanup operations before it is reclaimed by garbage collection.(Inherited from .)
Returns Anobject to iterate over items of the set.
Serves as a hash function for a particular type.(Inherited from .)
Gets the type of the current instance.(Inherited from .)
Creates a shallow copy of the current(Inherited from . .)
Removes the specified type is null.object from the set. Throws if
Returns a string that represents the current object.(Inherited from .)